The Lynda tutorial that I completed focused on helping to troubleshoot problems when formatting documents on Microsoft Word. I used my newsletter assignment to help me complete the tasks explained in the video, since the newsletter includes different types of fonts, which ends up coming into play during the tutorial. Below is a screenshot of my document before making any changes to it. I have included screenshots and explanations the steps I followed in the tutorial below. First, I will include a screenshot of the Lynda tutorial I completed. First, I turned on the paragraph icon in order to turn on formatting. As you can see below, this allows us to see where each paragraph begins. I was then instructed to turn off macro recording, after right clicking on web layout. I did not know how to right click on my laptop, so looked it up and found that it all I had to do was click on the mouse and hit control at the same time. I then was instructed to turn on line number...
Comments
Post a Comment